What You Will Experience:
- Executive lodging on campus
- Informative, engaging 3-day session
- Tours and demonstrations at Cooke facilities - home of the largest salmon production in North America
- Learn about traceability, sustainability, certification, demand, processing, yield, health benefits and issues, regulatory issues, storage, preparation and cooking
- See and experience the complete salmon farming cycle from "egg to plate"
What You Will Take Away:
- A thorough understanding of the farmed salmon industry
- An appreciation for the industry’s passionate commitment to quality and sustainability
- A greater ability to identify and objectively evaluate quality salmon suppliers and products
- Knowledge that will allow you to make better decisions about salmon purchasing, selection, preparation, and cooking.
- Knowledge that can be shared with colleagues and customers to improve sales and margins